Friday, April 1, 2011

Natalia's 2nd Birthday


We had Natalia's 2nd birthday party last Sunday. It took me forever to post pictures because I always feel like I will spend some time editing them, but I get lazy and just do some minor tweaking.


She had a really great time opening/playing with her new toys. She also enjoyed her cake/cupcakes a lot more this year than last year. She pretty much only eats the frosting. And she really likes the sprinkles. As we were singing happy birthday she was picking off the large sprinkles and eating them. A couple days after her birthday I gave her cupcakes because I froze the other half of the cake so that we could have it when my parents are down this weekend. Once again she pretty much only ate the frosting and sprinkles. Not needing a toddler on that much sugar, I sent most of the leftover cupcakes with Jon to share at work

Her newest baby is her favorite baby. She wraps her up in a blanket and carries her around or pushes her in the stroller. The doll needs to be propped up sitting next to her when she is sitting on the sofa or needs to sit on the chair next to her. If the actual baby is not in the swing, Natalia will put her doll in there and turn it on. There is some confusion that her sister is in fact not a doll. She for sure understands that she is more interesting than her dolls, but she believes she can pick her up and carry her, sit on her, and bite her.




No comments:

Post a Comment