Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012 Thus Far

It's 2012! It is already three days into the new year and we have been very busy. I started the new year off by breaking one of my fillings. I was very happy my parents were in town so that they could watch the girls while I went to the dentist. Jon's grandma passed away last week, so his family is in Illinois for her memorial. 




Natalia has spent most of the year playing with her "eggos". She can say Lexa, but for some reason the "L" in Legos is too hard.


Lexa has been taking steps for over a week. It is much different than when Natalia started walking. Talia started taking steps in the afternoon and was toddling around by dinner. Alexa is very sporadic in her steps. She started off by taking about six steps, but most of the time will only take about three before she scoots around since it is faster. Last night when Talia and I were in the bathroom, Lexa came walking in carrying a hairbrush.


Today we went to get another stroller for our trip. The last time Talia was at Toys R Us was before Christmas in 2010. For that reason I don't think she remembers it. We went there today, and I didn't tell her the name of the store. We got out of the car and she said, "Toys R Us!". It must be the commercials.


I decided to do two umbrella strollers and the attachment to hook them together instead of getting a double stroller. I'm hoping it will work out. I'm a little nervous about traveling with two kids. Talia is very excited about the airplane, the beach, and the pool though.

No comments:

Post a Comment