I have been terrible at posting on here. I feel like I've been super busy, and I haven't been taking that many pictures. Jon was away this past weekend, but he came home last night so everything is back to normal.
Alexa is getting very good at standing. Most of the time she uses whatever she can to stand and can balance well only using on hand to hold herself. I'm excited for her to start walking, but terrified to have both of them that mobile.
I wasn't completely on my own with Jon gone. My parents were around all day Saturday and most of the morning Sunday. Then Sunday afternoon we went over to Jon's parents' house.
Lexa loved the leaves. Anytime she could get her hands on one it went into her mouth. Talia was busy running around, so it was much harder to take her picture.







No comments:
Post a Comment