Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fabric dolls and a busy baby



Natalia is loving these fabric dolls. My order came yesterday, and I spent her naptime ironing them to interfacing and cutting them out. She is the perfect age for them. It keeps her busy without making a mess. It also is better for me to have her changing their outfits rather than her own. I think they are so cute. In that same order I received yarn so soon I will try to get fall hats made for the girls.



Lexa is a busy girl always. She sleeps in a couple of hours longer than Talia, but once she is up she doesn't want to nap. I might get her to take a couple of 15-20 minute naps during the day, but that is about it until she goes to bed. She isn't full-out crawling yet, but she has no problem getting around. Lexa is also using everything she can to pull herself up to stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment