Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Loving the warm weather


It seems like it has been cold and rainy forever. I think it is partly because we got spoiled last year. Today was so nice! I was thinking that it was great that it finally felt like summer and then realized it is only May 17.


Since Jon built our deck I have been looking for a chair for Talia to use outside. I don't know if I am looking in the wrong places at Target, but I cannot find any. I looked with all the adult sized ones, the toy section, and the aisles with the seasonal stuff like pools and wagons. I was talking about this with Joan on Sunday and she told me that she had seen some at Fleet Farm. Jon didn't have to work today so we went over there and got some chairs and mulch for in front of our house.


Talia got a new swimsuit yesterday, so it was really nice that she could wear it today. Yesterday she was wearing it around the house with a both pieces of her bikini around her waist and a pair of inside-out pants.




Although you can't tell from the picture, Alexa is getting so much more alert. She is awake more of the day and loves to smile. I couldn't believe she was comfortable like this. I took a couple of pictures and then moved the Boppy away because I didn't want her to smother herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment