I don't know where the time goes. I have not been doing a good job keeping this updated. The summer is going by so quickly. I can't believe that it is August already.
Natalia really likes to drink out of a regular cup now. She also likes to play in the water. I took this picture because she kept putting her hands in her hair when they were wet.
She really likes lollipops. I let her have a lick of mine the other day and she would not give it back.
She has so many toys but she loves to play with Lola's toys. She'll carry a bunch of them in her arms and laugh as Lola chases her. She gets very upset if she drops one and the dog takes it though.
The other day she was carrying around her shoes and I realized that she had put her nuks inside it. It was so funny to me that I took a picture.
She looked so pretty when I got her ready for church the other day. I tried to take a picture without the nuk in her mouth, but she didn't go for it. She also refused to stay in the nursery when we got to church.
No comments:
Post a Comment