Natalia and I went on a little outing downtown this morning. When we left it looked like to was about to rain so we decided to take the skyway to keep dry. I finished my Spring quarter of school yesterday when I completed my managerial accounting final, so I went to the textbook sellback. They only took back one book and told me to try again next time for the others. They didn't take the other three last quarter either so I may just give up and keep them. While we were out we decided to do a little shopping. We stopped by Macy's and found Natalia a cute dress that was on sale. We also went to Target where I found her a diaper cover to go under her christening gown. I also found these baby leg warmers that I love. I think they are so cute and great to have on hand to keep her legs warm. It's nice because I can put them on Natalia when we are inside and the air conditioning is on, but they are easy to take off when we go outside. I think that they will also be good for her knees when she starts crawling.
Too cute!!!
ReplyDelete